New South Wales Urological Nurses Society
Email Address: gro.s1513072812nuwsn1513072812@ofni1513072812
The NSW Urological Nurses Society (NUNS) has been established in 1991 with the aim to promote or provide the following for the urological nurses of NSW:
- A supportive network
- Continuing educational opportunities
- Professional development
- Urological nursing research
- Evidence based practice to optimise standards of care
- A profile for Urological Nursing
$50 annual fee (including $20 Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society, ANZUNS, membership fee).
Payment is due on the 1st of July each year.
Click to apply/renew your membership.
NUNS Constitution 2011
- Reduced fees for continuous professional development days and evenings
- Opportunities for sponsorship to attend conference and study days
- Opportunities to contribute to our Society
- Access to professional network and advice
- Access to professional journal articles via newsletters
- Reduced fees to ANZUNS conference
2014 ANZUNS conference scholarship application form (1) (3)
Upcoming Conferences/Study Days:
Access through NUNS Website 7th November NSW Urological Nurses Society Seminar
Register for Seminar
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NswUrologicalNursesSociety